Financial Manager – Bimad Company
- Ensures accountable and effective financial management in all aspects including and not limited to the organization.
- Develops and maintains financial security and internal controls by implementing the best practice accounting systems across the group.
- Oversees and monitors the preparation and issuance of the periodic reports and financial statements of the company’s activity (such as closing financial position, income statement, cash flow statement, statement of changes in accounts, sales achievements compared to target, movement and collection of Receivables, inventories, bank accounts, reconciliation and balances’ confirmations, year-end consolidated balance sheet, etc… at branch level and group consolidated level).
- Provides direction and support to the Accounting team members across the group to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provides analysis and associated commentary / recommendations in relation to month end financial performance against budget and P&L account lines.
- Leads the development and construction of financial aspects/financial modeling associated with the organizations various business plans and future developments.
- Controls costs and manages to reduce expenses.
- Verifies the safety of registration in the book keeping and accounting entries cycle and makes sure of the accuracy of all accounting entries and supporting documents.
- Ensures weekly reports for the movement and collection of accounts receivables are prepared, reviewed and delivered to the Top Management, Division Managers and Sales Team to speed and closely follow-up the collection of debts.
- Follows up the movement of inventory turnover, forecasts purchase needs, and supervises the periodic and annual inventory.
- Establishes procedures for custody and control of assets, records and securities to ensure safekeeping.
- Communicates with the financial management of the clients for all financial matters, account statements, reconciliation, confirmation of balances, and collection of overdue receivables.
- Directs internal audits reviews and liaises with external auditors to ensure annual monitoring is properly carried out.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Notifies the Managing Director of any breaches that may occur and/or any weaknesses that might be discovered and might cause a loss to the company and propose solutions to remedy them.
- Any other Accounting tasks not mentioned in this Job Description, or as otherwise assigned by the Managing Director.
- Understands and works with material cost of products, activity, segment, brand.
- Analysis of all costs as percentage of purchase.
- Establishing break-even point to every branch, section, country, activity… etc.
- Suggests and monitors incentive schemes to all salesmen and branch managers.
- Prepares PNL for each branch, division…etc.
- Prepares balance sheets every 3 months.
- Monitors and efficiently suggests the use of all bank facilities.
- Suggests effective strategy of how to continuously cut cost.
- Proactively provides regular statistics and reports to move the company forward.
- Professionally presents the balance sheets of the company to different partners including auditors, banks, potential investors and others.
- Has experience in evaluating the company’s worth.
- Has experience in preparing due diligence report of the company as required by investors.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|