• Conceives ideas and concepts; designs, produces, works with others and coordinates in the creation of materials in print, and other mediums for a variety of projects.
• Works with project managers and team members to provide professional recommendations for concept, design, art direction, production, print buying, and monitors quality control.
• Defines design criteria; develops concept and direction; proposes, directs and creates art and photography.
• Operates a computer or uses traditional techniques for a variety of graphic design activities, including desktop publishing and layout, production, illustration, and prepress file preparation.
• Creates and develops media using digital art and photographic techniques.
• Monitors and tracks production projects to ensure proper and timely completion of work with outside vendors to meet production deadlines.
• Responsible for print and prepress service specifications, purchasing, approvals and quality control.
• Selects and purchases graphic and photographic supplies.
• Maintains equipment and supply inventory; maintains accurate files and records.
• Contributes to the editorial development of projects.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|