Graphic Designers are responsible for the visual style and images in magazines, newspapers, product packaging, and movie and television productions. They create the overall design and direct others who develop artwork or layouts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Personally work on the graphic development of at least one product.
– To develop original creative concepts and executions for On/Offline media.
– Seek out and work with outside suppliers (photographers, illustrators, etc.).
– Work with printers and third party producers to estimate and deliver jobs.
– Create 3-D Photoshop renderings and image formatting.
– Making visual/presentations to communication director.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Review, audit and proof packaging content for accuracy, and approve press checks for production printing
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Albania; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bulgaria; Belarus; Canada; Czech Republic; Estonia; Egypt; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Jordan; Kosovo; Lebanon; Lithuania; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; New Zealand; Poland; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Turkey; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States|