– Develops and monitors the implementation of an “Employee Relations and Orientation” Manual that supports the Human Resources service.
– Prepares documentation pertaining to payroll requirements and other administration matters.
– Compiles key HR-related statistical reports and other periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested; tracks strategic goal accomplishment.
– Coordinates use of insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside resources.
– Participates in management meetings and staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars, monitoring HR-related issues.
– Determines key competencies for each position and updates all job descriptions within a competency-based framework.
– Determines and recommends to senior management employee relations practices to promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
– Responsible for performance management documentation, planning, and improvement systems combined with employee services and counseling.
– Oversees the implementation of HR programs; identifies opportunities for improvement, and resolves any discrepancies as necessary.
– Creates, monitors, and advises management in the progressive discipline system.
– Monitors implementation of performance improvement process with nonperforming employees.
– Reviews with and guides management on recommendations for employment terminations. Abides by zero tolerance for abuse and harassment.
– Reviews complaint procedures and follows up on situations needing decision-making.
– Participates with management in settling any grievances that may arise.
– Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce in support of Start client service.
– Administers and evaluates Prove It tests and assesses results for employment suitability.
– Oversees pre-employment screening, processes all required employee documentation.
– Conducts reference checks and drafts Employee Contracts including salary level, vacation and benefits overview.
– Ensures Start staff complement possesses the key competencies and skill sets for performance and productivity.
– Defines all Human Resources training programs. Provides necessary education and materials to directors, team leaders, and employees, including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|