HR Coordinator – Kuwaiti National – Future Communications Company International
– Support the HR department in carrying out general HR, Administration functions and operations.
– Maintaining employee’s files and the HR filing system.
– Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.Prepare all kind of HR certificates.
– Prepare memos, circular and reports.Draft contracts of employment.
– Supervising new employee’s office and all their requirements.
– Assist the Administration Department in tracking the employee’s presence and attendance.
– Following Up visas and cancellation visas.
– Conducting follow up with departments as required.
– Perform general duties but not limited to : photocopying, faxing, mailing and filling.Conduct internet research to locate resumes.
– Arrange interview appointments for candidates.Data entry activities and other HR activities.
– Candidates must have a supervisory, communication & negotiating skills, the ability to work with all level of employee’s / management
– Previous experience and responsibility for the following: – Recruitment, Payroll, benefit administration, employment, compensation.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|