HR – Employee Relation – Automak Automotive Company K.S.C.C
• Develops and communicates Employee Relations Policy & Procedures of the Company
• Reviews the new employee announcement mails to be send to all company staff
• Monitors the joining arrangements for new employees, as per new joiner checklist
• Monitors along with HR Coordinator with the concerned departments/administrators the needs for the new hire such as office requirments like computer, telephone, PC, email address, etc.
• Works closely with the departments heads, to prepare the annual leave plan for all employees
• Ensures that the leave approval and leave document submittals are in line with the Leave Management policies of the company as well as complies with the Kuwait Labor Law for leave entitlement calculation
• Periodically reviews the leave aging list to keep track of the employees exceeding leave
• Issuance of Medical / Sick Leave form on receiving approval from the concerned department manager
• Conducts Exit formalities of all employees as per the company policy
• Conducts Exit interviews and prepares a report based on feedback received from the employee
• Prepares relevant letters depending on the course of action, takes approvals on Exit forms and submits to payroll section
• Advises Payroll section to suspend or release the salaries of employees’ based on the course of action of their exit formalities
• Takes appropriate Disciplinary Actions as per company policies based upon the degree of misconduct
• Interrogates, prepares investigation report and recommends penalties
• Investigates and understands the causes for staff misconducts, and recommends solutions to resolve issues
• Handles employee grievance through ensuring an atmosphere where any problem, compliant, suggestion or question receives a timely response
• Organizes employee engagement activities, events, get-togethers, etc.
• Monitors Salary certificates, Memos, Circulars, and Appraisal Histories, Status Changes as and when required
• Supervises the employee personal filing system and conducts periodic audits to ensure appropriate filing of personal files
• Coordinates with the Admin department with all legal formalities pertaining to all the existing employees regarding employee residency renewal, health insurances, etc.
• Responsible for handling audits pertaining to ISO Certification and renewal, Health and Environmental Certification and renewal, etc.
• Periodically updates the website media room page such as employee announcements, new service / product launch
• Maintains a tracker pertaining to all employee relations activities and submits timely reports to the management
• Performs other related duties as required
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|