HR Specialists (Training, C&B) – Automak Automotive Company K.S.C.C
Compensation & Benefits
• Conducts Job analysis program for all defined roles in the organization
• Defines Job Families & competencies with weight-age for each job family
• Compiles data collection tools/Job evaluations to participate in salary surveys and reviews alignment of the compensation and benefits strategy with the desired market positioning
• Conducts analysis of compensation and benefits within the company
• Maintains trackers of all related C&B activities and prepares data analysis reports
• Prepares the monthly HR score card, and follow up with HR team to ensure timely submission.
Learning & Development
• Identifies the training needs of the company
• Works closely with the department managers in planning and developing the annual training plan of the company
• Prepares Skill Level Map for staff and assess their training needs based on the criteria
• Conducts the Training Need Analysis based on the analysis report of annual performance evaluations
• Ensures that the implementation of the training programs are as per the set schedule and doesn’t create conflict with their operational timing
• Conducts in-house training programs as planned
• Trains and educates, the sales and service team to improve their technical know-how and work performance through providing theoretical and practical execution trainings to reach the highest technical quality in service operations
• Contacts and negotiates with various training institutes for imparting external trainings
• Finalizes on the training venue for each training for each group
• Coordinates in preparing the required training material for both in-house and external trainings
• Collects training feedback from the trainees after the completion of training program
• Conducts periodic evaluations of trainings imparted working closely with the immediate superiors of the trainees and prepares an analysis report
• • Maintains a tracker pertaining to all training related activities and submits timely reports to the management
• Ensures that the company is in line with the changes and new technologies by monitoring new trends related to Learning and Development
• Communicates the timely revision of SOPs, Policies and Procedures to all employees
Performance Management System:
• Responsible for the implementation of the PMS, and timely execution.
• Facilitates and coordinates the performance management cycle, goal setting and planning, assessment process, performance development plans and implementation actions across all departments.
• Distributes evaluation forms, and explains to employees and managers, conduct presentations if needed.
• Ensures existing performance objectives at staff level for current and new joiners, compares it with relevant JDs responsibilities and recommends justifications.
• Collects, validates and consolidates qualitative and quantitative performance inputs/outputs for each PMS process and participates in identifying development activities and works closely with HR personnel for effective execution.
• Prepares and maintains reports and summaries pertaining to PMS analysis
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|