Instructional Designer – ADS – Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS)
The primary role of course development specialist is to assist the project team in creating, developing and executing KFAS Academy Arab Digital School courses
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure continuous knowledge and understanding of the online training industry to ensure up to date techniques are being used to enhance quality and customer experience
- Guide the development of ADS courses within the The Academy’s IDL framework, to meet the ADS project objectives.
- Liaise with The Academy’s ADS project team to understand the course requirements.
- In charge of the storyboard design and develop process to agree on set objectives and given job scope.
- Manage and collect input from subject matter experts and content providers for successful course creation.
- Responsible for end-product (courses), including matching the learning objectives to the storyboards while working within the given budget.
- Work within deadlines to meet projected course launches.
- Work with team members to ensure successful implementation of final course.
- Follow up to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and sustained interest
- Work closely with IDL team members
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
Key Interactions and Relationships:
- IDL Manager
- Internal KFAS departments (Higher Education and Professional development)
- SME (subject matter experts)
- Vendors, content providers
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|