Interior Designer or Architect – Al-Muhalhel General Trading & contracting Co.
• Understand client’s requirements and buying specifications.
• Preparing plans, diagrams or sketches for interior s, materials, finishes, and furnishing and Produce “sample” and “mood products” as instructions.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Coordinate delivery of the material by the vendors and make sure it is carried out to deadlines as set in the project deliverables
• Coordinate the preparation of quotations / proposals.
• Based on provided scope and requirements translate them into tasks, schedule and assign tasks
• Work with team on project work to keep project going according to schedule
• Communicate to the management changes to the project scope & project schedule
• Assist with communication with vendors for purchasing supplies.
• Assist in Close project and documentation (Hard and Soft Copy).
• Undertake design project from concept to completion
• Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
• Work closely with designers, decorators, architects.
• Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
• Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
• Produce detailed Drawing and make any necessary corrections
• Compile project specifications
• Keep within budgets and timelines
• Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, guidelines and regulations
• Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Architecture; Interior design|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|