Internal Auditor – Andalus Trading Company
Assist the Internal Audit Manager in executing annual audit plan. Responsible for performing and controlling individual audit engagements as per approved audit program.
- Contribute to IA function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Identify and document control and process weaknesses and provide evidential support for findings.
- Propose practical and value added recommendations to address control weaknesses and process inefficiencies.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation and reports.
- Organize and reference work papers for review by Internal Audit Manager.
- Conduct follow-up audits to monitor compliance.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|