IT Helpdesk Specialist
• Local & remote support of regional offices assigned for all first line of technical support services for the environment.
• Ensuring the delivery of the right solutions at the right time to the users.
• Documents any identified application defects and enhancement requests – liaising with external support groups on problem resolutions.
• Registered IT assets for inventory purpose and yearly software audit by Microsoft audit and compliance.
Duties and essential job functions:
• Ensures that the IT organization uses standard methods and procedures for handling all production environment changes, including; logging, impact assessment, coordinating change-related workflows, prioritizing, authorizing, scheduling, issuing changes and document all deliverables.
• Address and minimize the adverse impact of incidents, problems, change and configuration of organization that on the IT services.
• Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of proactive problem, change and configuration management activities.
• Continuously assess and provide recommendations and management information on service improvement options and possibilities, participate in process review.
• Reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of the problem control process.
• Ensure the quality of the processes and their deliverables and periodically revise quality issues.
• Follow with other technical teams and subject matter experts to address all problem, change and configuration issues.
• Problems identification, root cause analysis of incidents and problems, initiate actions to improve or correct the situation. Prevent recurrence of incidents and problems.
• Produce regular and accurate management reports.
• Approve urgent changes/ acquire change approvals from business owners and ensure the closure of change request.
• Manage and coordinate change implementation activities including monitoring and reporting.
• Verify records against the infrastructure and update configuration database accordingly
• Manage and identify relationships between configuration items.
• Own the configuration management toolset, related asset databases and other asset related control and provide review of effective usage, cost, benefits.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|