Key Account Manager – Andalus Trading Company
The Account Manager is accountable for Sales/Revenue growth in key accounts. An Account Manager builds and maintains strong relationships with the clients, increases market share in the accounts and improves market penetration. This role is dominantly sales-focused.
– Management of specific accounts and overall portfolio including budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin while meeting account service expectations;
– Achieve gross/ net sales plans and market share targets for assigned key accounts through creating, selling, executing and communicating business plans;
– Develops clear and effective written proposals / quotations for current and prospective customers;
– Leads negotiations of the commercial proposals and the terms of the contract at the closing stage of any tender;
– Coordinate between field sales and Brand Activation, the conceptualization planning and implementation of consumer promotions, trade promotions, merchandising, display and distribution activities;
– Monitor, control and coordinate the distribution of stocks based on channel requirements;
– Ensure channel partners are informed about promotions and price changes;
– Managing the channel promoters;
– Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|