Lead Engineer- Plumbing & Fire Fighting(Chinese MNC For Building Projects)- Kuwait
Lead Engineer- Fire Fighting & Plumbing- Kuwait(Chinese Contractor)
• Well experienced in Design, Installation, Commissioning and maintenance of various Fire Fighting & Plumbing systems for facilities.
• Successfully provided services including Design reviews and approval of documents / drawings from Consultants, Contractors, Vendors, and third party inspectors.
• Attending Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
• Conduct site investigations, prepare reports.
• Execution of Fire Fighting & Plumbing works.
• Acting as a coordinator with all other contractor’s activities at site.
• Follow up the subcontractor’s activities at site.
• Ensure compliance with contractual and technical matters.
• Monitor and control expenses related to Mechanical systems.
• Prepare And Follow Up The Workshop Drawings.
• Identifying Cost/ Time Claims/ Variations and raises the same for approvals from Consultant and Client’s.
• Co-ordinate with other Engineering disciplines in all aspects during the development of works to ensure the confirmative of the design with the requirements by issuing proper Technical Specifications for the Site Engineer
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to new hire graduate engineers.
• Candidate should have experience of handling residential building projects, industrial commercial building or any low rise building projects.
• Education: Diploma or Bachelor in any engineering discipline
• Work Exp 15+years
|Job Location:||Al Jahra, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|