Lead Landscape Architect ( Expert)-Supervision – PACE
A Lead Landscape Architect ( Expert ) mega experience in Supervision projects .
responsible for the quality control of soft landscape works, inspection of plants at source to ensure conformance to the requirements of species, size and appearance, as set forth in the drawings and specifications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Review and approve plant locations after the contractor has “staked” them.
· Inspect and supervise planting operations to ensure that the work is carried out according to the drawings and specifications.
· Follow-up on the Contractor’s progress to ensure the timely completion of the work.
· Review shop drawings against Contract drawings.
· Review materials and suppliers to ensure compatibility with required standards
· Visit factories / suppliers to ensure quality to be achieved.
Inspect materials delivered to site for quality and compliance with specifications
· Review and approval of all landscape materials such as lighting fixtures, curbs, site furnishing etc. including “mock up” layouts.
· Ensure the species, size, as set forth in the drawings and specifications.
· Work effectively within the team and across Pace
· Act with professional level of conduct and behaviour at all times.
· Look for solutions when confronted with roadblocks.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|
|Nationality:||Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom|