Mall Manager – Mudon Ahlia Real Estate Company – Old Diamond for General Trading & Contracting Co.
• Develop and oversee the implementation of the business plan and strategies for the mall.
• Market vacant spaces to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising or other methods.
• Present the property to prospective tenants and provide details about the mall and terms of occupancy.
• Ensure appropriate tenant mix in line with business strategy and market demand to achieve desired footfall.
• Develop and maintain beneficial relationships with existing and potential tenants and Retail and F&B groups to ensure continued business.
• Ensure good relations with all tenants, suppliers and contractors.
• Monitor property management, leasing and financial performance of the mall and take required action.
• Investigate complaints, disturbances and violations of tenants and resolve the issue.
• Develop and oversee the implementation of marketing and annual events calendar for the mall in coordination with the Marketing department.
• Ensure collection of monthly assessments, rental fees and deposits incurred operating expenses.
• Supervise the operations, maintenance and administrative activities on daily basis.
• Coordinate the activities of staff and contracted personnel.
• Act as liaison between on-site managers, tenants and owners.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|