Manager – Business Systems – Australian College of Kuwait
Responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the activities of the business system unit.
Manage employees and ensures all business goals and objectives are met.
1. Plan, direct, and control the activities of the function or unit to ensure maximum productivity is achieved within the College’s standard level of performance.
2. Supervise, train, motivate and appraise performance of the staff and satisfy individual training and development needs
3. Implement and supervise operational standards, coordinate and maintain standard operating procedures.
4. Act as catalyst for change and improvement.
5. Identify and champion opportunities to improve efficiency.
6. Improves team efficiency and department effectiveness.
7. Comply with ACK policies and procedures.
8. Accountable for delivery of technical solutions in support of business system projects, new functionality and business effectiveness.
9. Responsible for managing the design, development, implementation, integration and ongoing maintenance of ACK business systems.
10. Provides functional and technical direction and support of moderate to complex business system applications, specifications and procedures.
11. Consult with the department functional managers to determine department needs and business requirements for software applications.
12. Complies with ACK policies and procedures.
13. Undertake other duties as required by the Senior Manager- Information Technology.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Responsible to the Senior Manager- Information Technology to ensure the availability and performance of all ACK Business Systems are maintained at a high level and for the effective functioning of the business systems unit.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 6 years experience in relevant field.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|