Manager – Enterprise Applications – STC
The role holder is responsible for maintaining the functionality of stc IT enterprise applications in order to increase performance, enhance application utilization, and boost application optimization to ensure efficient business processes automation, service fulfilment, and provide assurance for meeting service level requirements
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ ACCOUNTABILITIES
Provides inputs to the preparation of operational plan and annual budget plans for the IT department in line with the stated Sectoral priorities in order to create synergies within the team.
Manages and controls the annual budget spend as per the annual operating plan for the Enterprise Support Systems sub-function and monitors deviations, if any in order to optimize costs.
Measures performance against sectoral KPIs for the Enterprise Support Systems sub-function and provides guidance for achievement of targets in order to achieve high performance standards and continuous improvement.
- Designs applications for the enterprise business for stc.
- Develops low-level and high-level design for application modification and business requirements to ensure high quality of products in line with standards.
- Reviews roadmaps, upgrades and correction patches to ensure resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Maintains knowledge of enterprise products and the product life cycle and applies expertise on products designed for stc
- Manages the design, implementation and planning groups for enterprise applications to ensure effective and efficient functioning.
- Manages new enterprise application roll-outs for stc for increasing the reach of the company.
- Generates implementation documents that would be utilized as the reference document for implementation the team while integrating new systems/services.
Customer Requests Management:
- Liaises with stc sectors and departments to effectively respond to customer requests and any internal queries in order to ensure smooth processing of transactions.
- Contributes to the development of Technology (IT) policies, procedures and guidelines and participate in overseeing their implementation to ensure that all procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a high quality and cost-effective service to internal customers.
- Monitors and enables the achievement of goals and key performance indicators for direct reports and ensures effective implementation of the performance management process in the sub-department in order to create a high-performance team
- Develops talent within the team by providing guidance, ongoing feedback, coaching and development opportunities to individuals to enable achievement of the defined goals.
- Supports the Sectoral & Departmental heads to create a culture of high performance, learning, and two-way feedback between top management and individual contributor in order to ensure high levels of employee morale
|Job Role:||Information Technology|