Manager – Library – Australian College of Kuwait
– Oversee and manage the organization and operation of the college library.
– Manage employees and ensures all business goals and objectives are met.
1. Play a key role in managing the planning and development of library services to support the ongoing teaching, learning and research activities in the College.
2. Formulate a plan to enable the college to achieve the department’s objectives.
3. Act as a key advisor to the College on library matters.
4. Ensure all library materials are catalogued in accordance to best library practices.
5. Oversee development and maintenance of the college online computer library system.
6. Build external online digital library resources for the college.
7. Maintain open membership and communication with professional organizations necessary to the success and advancement of services provided in the library.
8. Develops and implements library policies at the college regarding reference, computer searchers, circulation and research.
9. Supervise, train, motivate and appraise performance of the staff and satisfy individual training and developmental needs.
10. Implement and supervise operational standards, coordinate and maintain standard operating procedures.
11. Preparation and implementation of the annual budget.
12. Act as a catalyst for change and improvement.
13. Identify and champion opportunities to improve efficiency.
14. Comply with ACK policies and procedures.
15. Undertake other duties as required by the President.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY: The Manager is expected to demonstrate professional and technical competence in library matters. The role will also involve policy development and implementation. The Manager will also act as a key advisor on library matters.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|