Manager- Network Systems – Australian College of Kuwait
Responsible for planning, coordinating and directing the activities of the unit.
Manage employees and ensures all business goals and objectives are met.
1. Plan, direct, and control the activities of the function or unit to ensure maximum productivity is achieved within the College’s standard level of performance.
2. Supervise, train, motivate and appraise performance of the staff and satisfy individual training and development needs
3. Implement and supervise operational standards, coordinate and maintain standard operating procedures.
4. Act as catalyst for change and improvement.
5. Identify and champion opportunities to improve efficiency.
6. Improves team efficiency and department effectiveness.
7. Comply with ACK policies and procedures.
8. Design network infrastructure for the purpose of ensuring effective and efficient networking systems.
9. Manages computing environment by identifying network requirements, installing upgrades and monitoring network performance.
10. Determines action for any system problem, hardware problem or usage problem whereby the integrity of the networks or systems could be compromised.
11. Administers network hardware and software, including servers, peripherals, network nodes, terminals and wiring.
12. Participates in the development and implementation of projects, work methods and procedures.
13. Undertake other duties as required by the Senior Manager- Information Technology.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY:
To ensure that duties are carried out to a satisfactory standard.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 6 years of relevant experience.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|