Medical Representative / Product Specialist
The Medical Representative or Product Specialist will be responsible for sales marketing and promoting company’s pharmaceutical and medical products. It will be trained to understand and demonstrate afterwards the company’s products to customers; he will also need to demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology. Additionally, it will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive and which leads the customer to action.
1. Achieving yearly sales target
2. To cover all target customers and market segments related to the company products portfolio.
3. Tracking orders delivery to customers stores MOH and Private Market.
4. Monitoring for all competitors activities and identify market threats against each product.
5. Classify the customers to the Sales Manager in order to tailoring promotional plan for each Customer accordingly.
6. To follow up the end-user feedback concerning company products.
7. More product knowledge to be delivered to the end user.
8. Monitoring stock liquidation expiries control at customer stores.
9. Follow up company inquires submitted to the customers, with coordination with Sales Manager.
10. Daily report to be submitted to Sales Manager, for market visits cycle.
11. Maintain on-going relationships with customers to ensure maintenance of current base as well as growth of new sales with the medical provider.
12. Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products services.
13. Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
14. Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area; working with team managers to plan how to approach contacts and creating effective business plans for making sales in a particular area.
15. Perform other related duties supplementary to the work described herein.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|