MEP Inspector – SSH
We are currently searching for a MEP Inspector to join our team in Kuwait. The MEP Inspector must demonstrate a minimum of 7 yrs. experience of working as a Site Inspector on a building project in the Middle East.
SSH is currently undergoing the supervision of a major project based in Kuwait. The Mechanical Inspector is required to supervise all activities related to Mechanical works
– Ensure that the Contractor is following safety procedures.
– Inspect site deliveries/installed/constructed work to ensure compliance with the shop drawings, specifications and provide feedback to the SME on quality.
– Issue field observation report and ‘none conformance report’ (NCR) to the SME.
– Witness testing and commissioning of Mechanical Installation in order to ensure that the systems are achieving their intended performance.
– Snag outstanding/defective minor work for Contractor to action.
– Review ‘As Built’ drawings and ‘Operation and Maintenance Manuals’ to ensure correctness, completeness and that they are in-line with the specifications.
– Coordinate and direct the Mechanical contractor in coordination with other services and finishes.
|Career Level:||Mid Career|