Merchandisers – Union Trading Company
- To source of suppliers, identify trends and purchase lifestyle products of Lifestyle, Fashion to be sold.
- • Creatively generate opportunities to identify and secure local and international suppliers of accessories, apparel and technology products suitable for our target customers. Lead negotiations and close deals relating to purchase costs, delivery timeframes, payment terms and post purchase support with suppliers.
- • Ensure on-going communication with internal and external stakeholders is effective to reduce misunderstandings while ensuring relationships are maintained. In the event where problems arise, ensure that solutions are identified and or escalated to where necessary.
- • To source of suppliers, identify trends and purchase lifestyle products to be sold.
- • Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with brands
- • Maintain and report on sales statistics to help identify opportunities for growth and solutions to problems.
- • Present a forecast report outlining the strategy and activities to be executed in order to meet targets to support the pipeline. Analyze past sales statistics and refer to supplier database to identify what products will be used for weekly online promotions in order to meet objectives.
- • Identify best-selling products and analyze how they can be used to capitalize on meeting and or exceeding sales targets.
- • Identify and monitoring slow selling products. Capture data relating to time, description of product and sales to be reported.
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|