Mobile Fuel Truck Operator
Under general supervision, performs tasks required for the operation of the Petroleum, Oil, and Lubricants (POL) facilities.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Receives fuel by tanker.
2. May ship by pipeline, tank car, and tank truck.
3. Prepares and checks receiving documents; connects lines, grounding wires, and loading/off-loading arms or hoses to pipelines; visually inspects, samples, checks gravity and flash point; and gauges tanks for water, temperature and fuels level.
4. Checks pumping systems for correct operation pressure or unusual noises; performs preventative maintenance and repairs on terminal systems; and performs general housekeeping and grounds maintenance for terminal, pipeline, dock, and warehouse areas.
5. Issues aviation fuel to refueling trucks and records gallons used. Color codes storage/dispensing systems and tank trucks as per applicable regulations.
6. Conducts weekly sampling of storage tanks and remove contaminates as required. Operates fuel truck to deliver fuel in bulk to unit operating tanks; and maintains records of fuel issues through the TRAK Automated Fuel System Computers.
7. May perform other supply functions by providing assistance in maintaining source document control, ensuring validity and completeness.
8. Performs inventories, prepares adjustment documents, and assists in preparation of reports as required.
9. May assist in reconciliation of supply and financial records under the STARFIARS & SAILS system.
10. Performs customer support functions–those processes used to support the total requirement of customers to gain logistics support in both combat and peacetime situations.
11. Must be able to support automated and non-automated customer units.
12. Performs other duties and assignments as required
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|