Nursing Case Manager – Taiba Hospital
As a Nursing Case Manager with Taiba Hospital you will be responsible for providing Case Management activities and nursing care. You will utilize your clinical skills, education and support to patients and clinical staff within Taiba Hospital to ensure the provision of best practice and quality patient care.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Assists patients / families accessing care and fulfilling physician’s orders in accordance with Taiba Hospital guidelines, Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures the medical, administrative, ethical, legal and regulatory compliance for patient records.
- Actively controls patient throughout in the clinic by assisting ANs as needed.
- Regularly attends physician and nursing departmental meetings, continuous education & training programs.
- Competent in IV cannulation, Medication administration & IV Fluid Administration, Proper Handling of high alert medications, wound dressing, obtaining ECGs, blood glucose, ketone monitoring and accurately measures intake and output.
- Assesses, observes, reports and records symptoms and conditions and prioritizes nursing activities.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|