Operation Manager – restaurants – M.A Alanjeri
• Actively contributes to development of business initiatives relevant to brand projects.
• Drives and delivers sales performance of assigned division.
• Implements measurable appraisal process and ensures that Supervisors are developing their own staff according to operational needs/standards.
• Evaluates results of customer feedback and provides action plans/guidance for improvement.
• Keeps abreast of competitor activity.
• Responsible to meet or exceed budgeted sales and P&L performance by ensuring cost effectiveness
• Establishment of the current and long range objectives and setting of the adequate product sales and marketing plans for future developments.
• Desire to have fun and make every day a party for our guests.
• Professional commitment to leadership with a thirst for professional growth opportunities with a potentially expanding business
• Possess leadership qualities and a passion and enthusiasm for what you do.
• Ability to provide continuous hands-on training of front-line staff.
• Self-motivated with an engaging personality that is comfortable interacting with all guests, including adults and children.
• Patience to deal with difficult guests and situations.
• Manage multiple tasks/responsibilities simultaneously.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants; Retail/Wholesale|
|Nationality:||Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Denmark; Estonia; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iceland; Italy; Kosovo; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States|