Operations Manager – Restaurants
A leading Restaurant Company based in Kuwait is looking to recruit for Operation Manager to work in Kuwait. As a Senior Manager in Kuwait, he will be responsible for determining strategic vision for the Organization and for the management and total profitability of the assigned division. The Operation Manager is responsible to work actively to ensure that the company meets financial and operational goals. This will give the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to grow and develop in the role, as the Company expands.
- Actively contributes to development of business initiatives relevant to brand projects.
- Drives and delivers sales performance of assigned division.
- Implements measurable appraisal process and ensures that Supervisors are developing their own staff according to operational needs/standards.
- Evaluates results of customer feedback and provides action plans/guidance for improvement.
- Keeps abreast of competitor activity.
- Responsible to meet or exceed budgeted sales and P&L performance by ensuring cost effectiveness
- Establishment of the current and long range objectives and setting of the adequate product sales and marketing plans for future developments.
- Desire to have fun and make every day a party for our guests.
- Professional commitment to leadership with a thirst for professional growth opportunities with a potentially expanding business
- Possess leadership qualities and a passion and enthusiasm for what you do.
- Ability to provide continuous hands-on training of front-line staff.
- Self-motivated with an engaging personality that is comfortable interacting with all guests, including adults and children.
- Patience to deal with difficult guests and situations.
- Manage multiple tasks/responsibilities simultaneously.
- Commitment to seeking solutions to problems, not just identifying problems.
- Open to new ideas and change.
- Able to work weekends and evenings on a regular and consistent basis.
• Ability to interpret basic sales and expense reports on weekly and monthly financial statements.
- Align labor expenses and manage cost of goods sold to revenues to ensure profitability.
- Enforce company policies and procedures. Personnel or human resource experience preferred
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|