Parts Executives – Global Management Solutions (GMS)
• Sells products and/or services to repair the problem and meet the customer’s needs.
• Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she comes in contact with.
• Assist in keeping parts department clean and orderly.
• Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occur.
• Provide service technicians with parts as required.
• Assist with Parts Manager in merchandising displays.
• Maintains the retail sale floor and displays to meet or exceed the dealerships standards and today’s customer satisfaction.
• Controls showroom inventory to ensure maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
• Performs routine housekeeping tasks that maintain and enhances the cleanliness of products and the retail sales area.
• When working the parts counter, follows prescribed cash, credit, and check processing procedures of the dealership. Processes cores, warranties, and new return merchandise as required at a point of sale.
• Attends training as prescribed by management to maintain proficiency in his/her job description.
• Uses dealership equipment and resources safely and proficiently.
• Performs other tasks as required by Parts Manger.
• Keeps himself/herself groomed and clothed per the dealership guidelines.
• Verify receiving documents.
• Follow up on shortages and expedite by reporting to Parts Manager.
• Should be knowledgeable in merchandising
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|