Process Analyst (RMC) – Alghanim Industries
Process Analyst will report to the Manager, Risk Management & Controls (RMC) and support process performance, controls, process reviews etc. RMC is a corporate function reporting to the Corporate Controller.
• Work closely with Business Units to asses and identify the potential business risks and ensure controls in place
• Execute all RMC key activities with the Controllership, like Control Testing, Account Reconciliation, KPIs, and BSRs
• Liaise with Business and Finance teams and submit monthly Financial Performance KPIs highlighting key achievements & areas of improvement across all businesses
• Monitor the Business Unit action items and ensure timely and accurate issues creation and remediation in Bwise
• Review the quarterly control testing in all BUs to check the efficiency and effectiveness of the testing process
• Review all the Audit and Compliance reports against the control testing results to establish an integrated control environment
• Review policy & procedures and track changes
• Track the deviations/exceptions from the Corporate policy in all BUs and ensure they are properly reported
Analyze data and extract various reports in BWise system. Conduct workshops to the Business Units to explain the changes in the RMC activities, yearly plan etc.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|