Procurement Engineer – Alghanim International
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To handle the procurement activities to meet Project needs, according to Company policies and procedures.
– To review / assess technical Specification, Bill of Quantity and Drawings to determine suitable vendors and suppliers.
– To prepare inquiry documents about commercial standards, technical specifications, Bill of Quantity and Drawings, as per Company requirements.
– To review vendors and suppliers quotations to determine best price and deliver date.
– To review quotations of identified technical and commercial specifications received from the vendors and suppliers.
– To prepare & issue purchase orders in accordance with selected suppliers, price and technical specifications.
– Negotiate with suppliers on lead-time, cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
– Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule so as to ensure on-time deliveries of final product.
– Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
– Review and manage the supplier base to ensure consistency with the sourcing strategy.
– Create monthly performance reviews and reports focusing on overall sourcing requirements
– Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|