Production Manager (Fisheries Factory/ Plant)
We are looking for an expert Production Manager (Factory – Fisheries) for a fisheries company in Kuwait (Fresh & Frozen Sea Food Products).
Only qualified candidates who are having past experience in fisheries or those who have similar experience & potential to occupy such senior post vacancy are welcomed to apply.
Please note that Immediate starters will be favored since this position vacancy is of Immediate hiring (Local Hires Residing in Kuwait).
– Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance functions.
– Manage spending against existing budget in relation to changes in production volume.
– Ensure product quality assurance and quality control standards are implemented strictly.
– Ensure to follow worldwide principles in production lines vs management quality known systems; ISO…etc.
– Coordinate and supervise all the production process.
– Guarantee the production plan according to deadlines, security and quality standards.
– Establish and negotiate the budget with the managers & departments.
– Monitor and respect costs and deadlines, as well as constantly improving the quality.
– Hiring and/ or train new employees besides periodic staff performance evaluations.
– Responsible for plant productions goals and ensure shifts productions schedules are managed perfectly.
– Direct and coordinate plant operations processes (SOP) in line with company policy & procedures.
– Other tasks whenever required.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Food Production|