Production Manager (paint) – Al-Matrouk Holding
Reporting to the General Manager of the Factory, the Operations Manager oversees the day to day running of the factory. Including production plans, organization and co-ordination of all the activities and resources required for the efficient running of the factory. Must be a qualified and experienced with the hands-on ability to manufacture a wide range of paint products.
• Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
• Ensure that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently • Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
• Formulate strategic and operational objectives
• Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
• Find ways to increase quality of customer service
• Control Production Planning, Purchasing, Bill of Materials, Works Orders and Formulations.
• Oversee standard tests of all finished products and some raw materials to ensure the formulations are within prescribed tolerances
• Be responsible for maintenance of all factory equipment.
• knowledge of precast processes and equipment, have extensive knowledge of industry technological developments and best practices.
• Responsible for production output, product quality and on time shipping
• Planning and organizing production schedule.
• Assessing project and resource requirements.
• Organizing the repair and routine maintenance.
|Job Location:||Al Jahra, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|