Production Supervisor – Dhow Group
To coordinate food processing and complete duties such as adhering to sanitation standards, setting schedules, monitoring employee performance, overseeing manufacturing processes, solving technical issues, and training workers.
- • Supervise staff in a unionized environment to ensure food specifications, quality assurance and adherence to HACCP, FDA and safety regulations.
- • Personnel management success by training and motivating employees to ensure maximum productivity through development and retention programs
- • Responsible for coordinating shifts, arranging schedules, and monitoring employee performance
- • Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- • Responsible for all material requisitions and any deviations that were not client specific.
- • Maintained accurate production levels to maintain a certain food cost variance
- • Conducted weekly inventory of all food and non-food products to ensure accurate production usage, minimization of waste and control of food cost variances
- • Consistently beat targets for labor, overtime and quality.
- • Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- • Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- • Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- • Monitored all aspects of food handling, storage, preparation, assembly, packing, and quality control
- • Ensure manufacturing and processing staff wear appropriate sanitary and protective gear to ensure health and safety
- · Ensure all company regulations and government legislations are adhered to
- Attend seminars, conferences, and educational programs to update job knowledge
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Food & Beverage Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|