Project Manager (EPC) – I-Talent
Project Manager (EPC)
18 months contract
* Working for one of the main subcontractors on a large EPC project in Kuwait.
* The scope of work this contractor is responsible for is the Waste Water Treatment Plant for a refinery.
* The Project Manager will act as the main interface with the EPCM Consortium of American and Korean companies.
* Site based role acting as Project Manager / Consortium Manager.
* You will be the main point of contact with the EPCM consortium, having regular meetings and providing regular reports. There is a very high emphasis on HSE and QA/QC on-site.
* You will take overall responsibility for the Project and oversee the site construction management team. Overall it is expected there will be 1,000 staff on-site working for this contractor.
Salary & Benefits are negotiable dependent on skills and experience.
|Job Location:||Al Jahra, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Company Industry:||Energy; Oil/Gas; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|