QC Inspector (Civil ) – Alghanim International
1. To check, inspect and test incoming raw materials/instruments to ensure that they meet project contract specification/contract requirements.
2. To perform the in-process inspection as per QC procedures and Inspection and Test plan (ITP).
3. To coordinate with Client/Consultant for the verification of process inspection for varies QC activities and signing off all QC documents.
4. To follow and ensure the proper filling system (in accordance to the Organization procedure) with full traceability for retrieving the document.
5. To undertake inspection of batching plant.
6.To perform pre concrete inspections and ensure that the formwork, rebar’s and the concrete placing are in accordance with the approved drawings and international standards.
7. To undertake inspection of Concerting, Fireproofing and Asphalt paving.
8. To undertake inspection of Building works.
9. To undertake inspection of field compaction test on soil, cube tests & slump tests on concrete and the various third party tests on soil and concrete.
10. To read Civil related Engineering drawing
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Oil/Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|