QC Inspector (Electrical) – Alghanim International
1. To check, inspect and test incoming raw materials/instruments to ensure that they meet project contract specification/contract requirements.
2. To perform the in-process inspection as per QC procedures and Inspection and Test plan (ITP).
3. To coordinate with Client/Consultant for the verification of process inspection for varies QC activities and signing off all QC documents.
4. To follow and ensure the proper filling system (in accordance to the Organization procedure) with full traceability for retrieving the document.
5. To undertake verification of Cable Laying (both in Trenches and Cable Tray).
6. To perform the quality control activities while installation and pre commissioning of High, Medium & Low voltage switch gears, protective relays and Motor Control Centers.
7. To undertake installation and Pre commissioning inspection of Power and Distribution transformers, High, Medium & Low voltage panel boards.
8. To undertake functional Tests of all electrical equipment including MCC, Transformers, Relay Panels, CT, PTs and UPS.
9. To undertake inspection during installation and pre commissioning of Cathodic Protection.
10. To read Electrical drawings, Termination drawing and Cable Schedules.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|