QC Inspector ( MEP) – Alghanim International
1. To check, inspect and test incoming raw materials/instruments to ensure that they meet project contract specification/contract requirements.
2. To perform the in-process inspection as per QC procedures and Inspection and Test plan (ITP).
3. To coordinate with Client/Consultant for the verification of process inspection for varies QC activities and signing off all QC documents.
4. To follow and ensure the proper filling system (in accordance to the Organization procedure) with full traceability for retrieving the document.
5. To undertake verification of all QC related activities in Plumbing, HVAC, Equipment (Static & rotating), Fire fighting system, Painting & Insulation.
6. To apply practical knowledge on the interpretation of respective International Codes & standards (Ex., ASME B31 Codes, ASME Sec IX etc., ) applicable for various jobs.
7. To read and interpret the applicable drawings and documents used in the projects while executing the work and to ensure the compliance.
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|