Quality Control Inspector- Mechanical – HOT ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION
To provide support the implementation, maintenance, monitoring and documentation of the QA/QC Programs for the Projects of the Company cost effectively in line with Company’s Integrated Management System and Contract Specifications.
• Responsible to the QA/QC Engineer for onsite inspection activities.
• Ensure that all sub contractors comply to the project specification.
• Review checklist procedures.
• Drawing and technical submittal review.
• Witness site Test.
• To issue non-conformance reports on non-conforming material and workmanship.
• Liaise with third party inspection on testing and commissioning.
• Confirm that sub contractors Quality Control procedures are carried out.
• Daily witnessing & reporting the site activities.
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS
• QA/QC Department in line with the requirements of IMS and project quality failures.
• With third party inspection agencies in line with the requirements of contract specifications
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS / FEATURES
To ensure the effective implementation of IMS and PQP in the project in line with the requirements of contract specifications.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|