Provides a professional and courteous reception service to guests and employees.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Receive and welcome guests as they enter the facility.
2. Create a positive first impression by presenting a professional appearance and a cordial, businesslike presence.
3. Handle incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
4. Maintain a thorough knowledge of the facility to accurately route incoming calls, and take and relay messages, and keep track of people and information flow as required.
5. Maintain a log of visitors, inquiries, faxes, and other relevant details.
6. Accept and sign for courier items, and distribute as appropriate.
7. Distribute incoming mail.
8. Provide clerical backup support to departments when needed – this may include typing quotations, faxing and mailing documents and filing.
9. Undertake additional related duties as required.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|