Retail Sales Advisor – STC
To assists in the day to day activities of the stc flagship/outlet branch by assisting customers in sales and customer care enquiries.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the branch.
- Understand customer needs properly and provide in- branch sales/ service to customers to increase customer satisfaction
- Manage optimum stock levels of inventory and inform the branch manager in case of shortage.
- Assist the manager in coordinating sales promotion activities and campaigns according to predefined budgets
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of transactions on a daily basis.
- Teamwork–supporting fellow sale representatives in sales and care interactions
- Escalate customer complaints to the correct channel basis the escalation matrix.
- Monitor the inventory movement within the branch for required stocks and coordinate with support teams for provision and support of all required stocks/materials required.
- Generate regular and special reports for the branch manager that summarize and forecast business activities and financial position of the Store sales and escalate critical issues to provide effective recommendations in meeting the key challenges.
- Liaise with stc sectors and departments to effectively respond to customer requests and any internal queries in order to ensure smooth processing of all sales support transactions, and to provide value added contribution to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the company.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of section systems, processes, and practices while taking into account international best practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
|Career Level:||Entry Level|