Sales Analyst – Talabat
- Analyze sales data and communicate this analysis to the management through graphs, charts and powerpoint presentations.
- Analyze risks and opportunities relating to new sales initiatives.
- Liaise with the sales team to identify and define the partner’s requirements, scope of business, and objectives.
- Help prepare partners reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor the progress of multiple sales projects and address any issues that may arise.
- Provide the sales team with insights and updates by communicating to them the partners status based on data.
- Use tools to monitor restaurant or segment data to indicate strengths and weaknesses.
- Create and maintain comprehensive partner documentation, plans, and reports.
- Monitor and report on acquisition and account management SOPs using data mined from Salesforce.
- Coordinate the activities between marketing and sales in order to maximize impact.
- Coordinate the implementation of sales plans and projects.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|