Sales Associate / موظف مبيعات – hzaya
To deliver the highest standards of customer service and effectively contribute towards retail sales targets through effective selling skills and teamwork and to promote and sell Books and audio guides from specific selling areas with the ability to deal with children and read to them .
– Provide the highest standards of customer service at all times as set by the retail group.
– Actively contribute towards the daily sales targets through effective selling skills and product knowledge.
– Accurately manage till operation and end of day cashing up procedures
– Partake in weekly stock counts and count with accuracy
– Unpack stock deliveries and merchandise items following the guidelines provided.
– Actively contribute to the team hitting the set target for Guide Book sales.
– Be reliable in attendance and punctuality, and flexible within reason to the needs of the business.
– The job will require you to stand for long periods of time
– Required to work as part of a team to achieve a common goal.
– Talks both Arabic & English
– Excellent communication skills.
– Previous retail experience is essential.
– Demonstrable record of delivering excellent customer service
– Be able to actively increase sales through effective selling skills
– Demonstrable record of achieving set sales targets.
– Have previous experience of merchandising
– Be computer literate
– Should have valid driving license.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|