Sales Consultant – Racking & Refrigeration
Person is responsible for Implementation of direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales within a specific area in compliance with agreed sales and marketing plans.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Perform direct marketing and sales activities to generate sales as per the agreed sales and marketing plan.
• Present to customer the latest updated offers issued and prepared by the sales manager in order to increase sales and strengthen the position and image of our brands.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by mail, telephone, and personal visits.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
• Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
• Generate quotations in response to sales enquiries.
• Capable of explaining all the technical information of the products as well as communicating the mode of use of all the products in the most professional and efficient way.
• Deliver, comment and negotiate the quotations with the customer.
• Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
• Implement the sales strategy within his/her area.
• Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|