Sales Engineer – Equipment Rental
The core purpose of the job is to plan and carry out direct marketing, Sales Activities, Strategic Planning for expanding business and competitors. Responsible for the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
Duties & Responsibilities included but not limited to:
• Visiting & motivating the customers for Equipment rental (Cranes, Forklifts, Manlifts, etc.).
• Discussing with Customers for present & future requirements.
• Carried out site visit for new projects and provide competitive report for project estimation.
• Arranging meetings with superiors to clients.
• Inviting customers in garage for checking the equipments.
• Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed
• Price Negotiation with the customers and providing quotations.
• Reviewing the contracts.
• Formulate bids / quotes in coordination with management.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customer’s database.
• Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
• Monitor and report on upcoming opportunities.
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy based on market research.
• Provides timely feedback to seniors regarding the market status & competitor’s performance.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
• Coordinating with accounts for raising invoices
• Delivery of Invoices.
• Follow up with customers for payment.
• Coordination between Technicians, Operations and clients.
• Formulate, administer and carry out customer satisfaction surveys on 6 monthly intervals.
• Monitor and report on upcoming opportunities within Kuwait and other locations identified as “of Interest” to the company
Accountability and Authority (QHSE):
– Responsible for safe work practices
– Responsible for identifying and reporting any unsafe, hazardous act, source and situation.
– Accountable for compliance with legal and customer requirements.
– Accountable for implementing QHSE procedures, policies and work instructions at respective area of work.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Transportation; Sales; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|