Sales Engineer – Integrated Engineering Company
1. Developing a business opportunity for the company.
2. Establishing a new and maintaining existing relationships with customers.
3. planning and organizing sales call schedule.
4. Recording and maintaining client contact data.
5. Study company products to have extensive knowledge in order to explain their advantages and answer customer questions.
6. Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
7. Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
8. Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
9. Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents, and consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
10. Preparing quotations.
11. Preparing weekly reports for management.
12. Meeting regular sales targets.
13. Help in researching and developing new products.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Telecommunications; Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|