Sales Engineer ( Junior / Senior) – Career Hunters
ROLE & CONTEXT
To Promote and Sell Client products to new / repeated customers.
– Client sales function operates through several sales offices in different regions.
– The sales engineer is the first level in the sales organization.
• Communicate with all repeated customers / potential customers / consultants / end users, in the specific territory assigned by his ASM, to promote Client Business.
• Receive customers enquiry for bidding, study it , prepare QRF& sketches and communicate with engineering / estimation department to get it priced
• Prepare the offer and follow up with his customers to negotiate / modify the offer until he closes the deal within Client standard contract terms (Contract to be signed by ASM).
• Communicate with Client management ( Sending DAF / E-mails) after consulting his ASM to get further discount on selling price –if needed- and any special approval on delivery / payment terms / any other non standard terms.
• Prepare all entry documents for the new orders, review with his ASM and send to PMG/Credit
• Follow up with PMG / Credit Engineering / and all other departments –if needed- to ensure releasing the job for production and shipment after getting necessary approvals from Client’s customer.
• Provide after sales services to Client customers until the buildings are completely erected.
• Assist his sales manager in preparing the weekly / monthly sales / job reports.
• Collect all possible information about Client competition from the market.
• Perform other administrative duties for Client operation (outside Kuwait) as may be assigned by his Sales Manager.
• Summary of the Sales Engineer activities: Prospecting – Qualifying – Studying / Presenting –Quoting – negotiating technically and commercially/ Disarming objections – Closing –Follow up approvals / Changes- Manage any Claims
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
– Bachelor in Civil Engineering
– Good command of English is a must in addition to Arabic.
– Good knowledge of computer applications (MS, SAP, Internet) and any additional software like (Auto-Cad, STAAD, Any planning software) is preferred. Minimum Entry Qualifications
– Experience in sales in PEB / SS Sales is required
– Additional 2 years experience in engineering applications (Design / Construction).
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Qualified quotes in number and metric ton.
• Hit rate in number of booked jobs and total booked metric ton versus number of quotations.
• Number of new customers
• Numbers of repeated customers.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|