– Implement marketing strategies and sales initiatives for Company products by increasing market demand and generating revenue for the assigned category products; ensure successful achievement of objectives of the Sales department.
– Perform daily sales activities such as initiating and conducting regular product demonstrations & presentations to market new and existing product lines of Company at client premises
– Conduct referral daily visits with new & existing clients/customers to ensure propagation of Company products; meet with consumers/ direct end user of the product for patient assessment to identify customer requirements & product specifications.
– Track sales performance of different category product lines in respective showrooms by compiling and analyzing sales figures in coordination with Marketing Representatives.
– Comply with guidelines of Company and Ministry of Health for all documentation procedures for supplier-product registrations, agency registrations, quotations, delivery notes, installations reports, invoice formats etc.
– Coordinate with Showroom sales team to improve product category sales; follow up with showrooms for sales inquiries and response to new & existing product lines; review cross over & product performance; recommend replacement if necessary.
– Follow up with business enquiries and new referrals from private & government medical facilities as well as corporate organisations by organising product awareness campaigns in client facilities or Company showrooms; monitor sales generated through current and new referrals.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|