Sales Executive, Certified Car Sales (Toyota) – Al-Sayer Group
Sell new or used vehicles, such as cars, vans and trucks, on premise of vehicle sales, in order to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction index.
• Receive customers on sales floor and determine type, quality and specifications of vehicle desired.
• Explain features of vehicles in showroom and demonstrate operation of vehicles by conducting road test.
• Cross sell optional equipment and accessories to customers.
• Compute sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, discounts, and requirements for financing payments on credit.
• Prepare sales slip or sales contract and secure required documents from customers, such as driving license, civil ID, etc.
• Receive payment, down payment and obtain credit authorization.
• Arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle.
• Research availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
• Follow sales lead, using list of prospective customers, referrals, database, business directories, etc…
• Maintain prospective customers’ database and develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales contacts and attend to and resolve customer complaints.
• Document and report customers feedback to management, prepare and submit sales reports.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|