Sales Executive – DONE interior company
• Work with customers or their representatives (designers, contractors etc.) in planning and product selection.
• Possess a professional, knowledgeable, positive and energetic attitude.
• Uses strong consultative sales skills and interpersonal skills (both oral and written), attention to detail, strong follow-up skills and motivation to hook the customer.
• Assist team managers in marketing campaigns
• Work with Outside Sales Staff and Counter Sales Staff to assist in following up with customers
• Develop long-term relationships with industry customers (i.e. designers)
• Read blueprints to ensure compatibility between product ordered and customer desire and needs.
• Use appropriate office technologies to process and track orders and maintain excellent communication with all contacts
• Assist in display changes and floor arrangements.
• Maintain the Showroom as a professional place of business and deliver superior customer service
• Assist in managing stock levels and stock selection
• Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
• Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales.
• Follow and understand territory dynamics, demographics, consumer behavior and the market.
• Ensuring that the store portray the company image (brand) in all aspects of personal presentation
• Follow company policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Home Accessories & Decor; Interior design; Home & Office Furniture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|