Sales Executive, Heavy Equipment Sales – Al-Sayer Group
Sell Heavy Equipment in order to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction index.
• Receive customers on sales floor, and determine make, type, quality and specifications of heavy equipment desired.
• Explain features of the heavy vehicles in showroom and demonstrate operation of vehicles by conducting road test.
• Maintain prospective customer database and develop and maintain relationships with customers and sales contacts and attend to and resolve customer complaints.
• Document and report customers’ feedback to management and prepare and submit sales reports.
• Implement marketing/sales plan as per the sales targets.
• Ensure continuous availability of products to meet customer demand by coordinating with sales support and inventory staff.
• Arrange display of products in the showroom to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
• Create key accounts and tap potential customers from oil sector/ministries for business development.
• Coordinate with and communicate to the Principals on the technical aspects of the products.
• Participate in the product promotion campaigns.
• Prepare customer itinerary for the visits of representatives as and when required.
• Prepare and submit daily/weekly reports to Manager HE Sales.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|