Sales Support Engineer – Career Hunters
ROLE & CONTEXT
To assist the sales team in Promoting and Selling Client products to new / repeated customers.
– Client sales function operates through several sales offices in different regions.
– The sales support engineer assists in the technical “office work” in big offices where is the number of projects is very high.
ROLE ACCOUNT ABILITIES
• Receive customers enquiry for bidding, study it , prepare QRF& sketches and communicate with engineering / estimation department to get it priced
• Prepare the offer and follow up technical issues with customers
• Communicate with Client management ( Sending DAF / E-mails) after consulting his ASM to get further discount on selling price –if needed- and any special approval on delivery / payment terms / any other non standard terms.
• Prepare all entry documents for the new orders, review with his ASM and send to PMG/Credit
• Follow up with PMG / Credit Engineering / and all other departments –if needed- to ensure releasing the job for production and shipment after getting necessary approvals from Client’s customer.
• Provide after sales services to Client customers until the buildings are completely erected.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
– Bachelor in Civil Engineering
– Good command of English is a must in addition to Arabic or Hindi .
– Good knowledge of computer applications
(MS, Internet, AUTO CAD and design software like STAAD ) Minimum Entry Qualifications
– Transferable Iqama within KSA (it is mandatory) if the position is in KSA
– 2-3 years’ experience in engineering applications (Design / Construction).
– Additional experience in design of PEB is preferred
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Accuracy and clarity of QRF/ WOF / Sketches.
• Number of Quotes / M.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|